1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Multiple pet questions

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by iara, Jul 21, 2018.

1. iara

iara Mushmom

Jul 1, 2018
    Female
    11:21 AM
    Iara
    Crossbowman
    Hello there! All of the "vintage" MapleStory pet guides do not seem to answer my doubts, so I thought I could ask here.

1- Will multiple scrolled stats on pet equipment stack? When I try to change a main pet it says "the speed/jump stats of the Boss pets will be the ones that apply". However, I placed my pet with equipment as secondary pet (with my Boss pet having no equipped item at all), and I still got the increased speed from its scrolled item. Could it be that maybe multiple pet scrolled items might give multiple pet stats after all? I would like to read the anecdotes of people who have tried this.

2- Will my extra pets require their own "Magic scales"? Or can they use the Boss pet items?

3- I've read somewhere that the Boss pet item ignore applies to every pet I own. However, I have also read that it is possible to have 20 more pet ignore slots by buying two "Item Ignore Pendant", and that whatever I wrote in those would work for every pet. Is that true?

Thanks to anyone who can answer.