1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

My first weeks in MapleLegends and my thoughts.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EastNewsFul, Jul 9, 2017.

What makes Maplelegends awesome!

1. The awesome Events

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  2. The Staff

4 vote(s)
    8.5%
  3. The Community

13 vote(s)
    27.7%
  4. PreBigBang feels

28 vote(s)
    59.6%
  5. Amazing new people.

1 vote(s)
    2.1%
  1. EastNewsFul

EastNewsFul King Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    8:17 AM
    PartlyMe
    Corsair
    Hello ! Again !

Hope you sit níce and comfy ! get some snacks while you at it ! :p

So to good stuff !

I have been playing for 2-3 weeks now and i gotta say i love it here! me and my gf have been playing alot to lvl up our characters and just sucking in the old feels of the game ! <3

And we have enjoyed alot of the great people we stumbled into :) thanks for the great talks btw ! :D
    but we also met the crashes here and there tho it didnt stop us from playing ! no way..

We suprised how much the staff is taking care of the things so fast ! like the way they handle the DDOS and the bugs its amazing ! well done ! and Kimmy ! your doing fantastic with all your work too ! i undestand how hard it is to have an break when the server needs taken care of ! but you have one hell of an crew to help you too ! btw i wanna thank you for all the NX Cash really made it easier to find that perfect look for my Cleric haha !
    Maplechara.png
    Haha look at that !

I spent alot of my time going to the places i remembered the best and had some great talks with my guild ! they always so talketiv which is amazing ! i have also really enjoyed questing again around maple world ! so many good old quest coming back like it was back in the days ! and i love that you get 3x times quest exp ! it makes it worth doing them. ;)

But yea i wanna tell you and your crew Kimmy that ur guys are doing wonderful and that no matter how much people complain there is still alot of us there is greatful to what you guys do! taken your freetime to help keeping this wonderful servers up! like srsly this server is perfect for us old farts who loved the old maple ! :D

and to all the haters ? i really dont have much to say other than this: Pliz think of how annoying and hard it will be if it was you who was trying to keep this server up and making everyone happy ? try the shoes before you know if its your size. <3

But yea just an update on what i have found amazing and fun in those first 3 weeks in Maplelegends ! THANK YOU everyone in this community for letting me and thank you so much staff for being there to fix the servers and playing with us events with us ! your all amazing !

As always stay awesome and much love from here
    @East <3

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Like Like x 3
  2. xNivx

xNivx Headless Horseman

Apr 18, 2016
    Male
    Shin Sekai
    12:17 AM
    xNivx
    Dark Knight
    Horny
    I feel so bad for the kind new players that decided to join at the worst timing..
    But as long as you're positive :]

• Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    EastNewsFul

EastNewsFul King Slime

Jul 2, 2017
    Male
    8:17 AM
    PartlyMe
    Corsair
    Well i mostly look positiv on how things are we cant always have everything :D so for me its worth playing !

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. thugric

thugric Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

May 10, 2017
    Male
    2:17 AM
    TaxDog
    Marksman
    Beaters
    I wish I could provide 2 answers here. While yes the nostalgic factor got me hooked into the game. I wouldn't continue playing if it wasn't for the community and how good the GM's were in this server

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. cscpx

cscpx Timer

May 17, 2017
    Toronto, Canada
    2:17 AM
    cscpx
    Priest
    Animals
    Pre Big Bang feels for me.

I remember when EXP cards were new and just came out - I remember Gacha just came out, these were cool, but eventually the game became Pay to Win basically.

I like that balance is controlled, before cash shop advantage became a thing.

Don't really know the staff, the game seems pretty heavily modified to their personal taste - defaming is disabled, ks wars aren't really a thing. I haven't seen any power abuse or anything so things seem pretty chill on their department. Remember seeing one of the staff trying to mediate a verbal conflict once .... lol

Aside from the server vs server subtle dramas, things seem pretty good and chill here. No complaints from me, really. Grateful to have a game to play at all.

I think it's great that theyre helping to compensate for the loses recently by giving cash, at least that shows that they care, and aren't begging for money and stuff. Pretty cool stuff so far !

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Lionheart

Lionheart Horntail

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    Gotta catch em all...
    12:17 AM
    Lionheart
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Welcome! I'm glad you like the server! Not that I have anything to do with it.

Still, it's amazing to see how much people like the server despite the attacks.