1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows XP/Vista/7 My friend nayabinghi cannot enter the game

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by eclipstical, May 26, 2022.

1. eclipstical

eclipstical Mano

Mar 31, 2020
    8:47 AM
    Hello gms, me and my friends return to play in your server :) and one of our friend could not enter the game, his name is nayabinghi and he have issue that saying "Account deleted or banned" for some reason unknown to him.

it will be fantastic if you could, remove his ban or restore his account nayabinghi
    thanks in adnvance!

2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    7:47 AM
    So many I keep forgetting
    He'll have to appeal his ban here.

3. OP
    OP
    eclipstical

eclipstical Mano

Mar 31, 2020
    Thank you for the fast answer, I added an appeal.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. nayabinghi6

nayabinghi6 Blue Snail

May 27, 2022
    Male
    Hunter
    hey thank you for helping my friend help me, i put an appeal for myself. hope it will be sorted soon.

• Friendly Friendly x 1