1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

MyrtleAvenue's hand drawing for your characters!

Discussion in 'Artwork' started by wjaehowl, Mar 8, 2021.

1. wjaehowl

wjaehowl Blue Snail

Mar 7, 2021
    Male
    6:05 PM
    KOR
    Priest
    Gamsungpari
    MyrtleAvenue's Artwork | MapleLegends Forums - Old School MapleStory
    1. Hello! My name is MyrtleAvenue and I was looking to originally buy commission art for a discord avatar / IG characters. I've graduated from SVA in NYC with an Honored in 2018. My major was B.F.A. fine arts_Drawing! (currently, I'm a real character designer in NYC; usually using pencil drawings in my work too)

I'm also very new to forums so please be patients.

2. Drawings may take at least 2 days - a week.

3. I'll be only doing 2 drawings at a time! Everyone else who has requested will be on a waiting list. You DO NOT pay me if you're on the waiting list, only once I start drawing your character you will pay me. Once I'm finished with all 2 drawings, I'll go to the next 2 and so on!

4. If you pay, you will take the copyright. (The sample drawing is an example of what I am currently working on at the company. I can't show you the finished product due to copyright issues. LAPSA_Practicing_maplestory.jpg

5. Price: 50mil per drawing (blue or black) / 100 mil per color-drawing
    6. Payment can be made through Trades Only!! Do NOT Duey me!! Please pm me on discord at Pizzzard #9255 to meet in game for payment!

*I will NOT start on your artwork unless you have paid.

If you're interested please comment the following!
      IGN: (The account you'll be paying with)
      Character Photo With Desired Facial Expression: (let me know and I can take a SS of you in game if needed!)

• Like Like x 3