1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting Need a place to call home? [Home] is recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by MissBehaving, Jun 8, 2021.

1. MissBehaving

MissBehaving Mixed Golem

Apr 7, 2017
    Female
    10:28 AM
    PissBehaving
    I/L Arch Mage
    Hi all! Like the title says - Home is recruiting!

Sorry - I don't have a banner with guildies or anything yet because the guild is still new. Home was originally a guild I was in in 2016, but the leader (Broccoli) quit and disbanded. He came back for a little while, and played, which inspired me to remake the guild. Then he quit again, LOL. Nonetheless, I wanted to keep the guild going!

The goal is for everyone to grow together, and eventually do content together! I myself already have a few high level characters, but I'm all for starting over and playing with my guildies, even if it's just helping out with PQs.

What you can look forward to :
    -an active discord when we get enough people
    -movie nights / voice chatting
    -game nights
    -Mudae bot in said discord because 2D > 3D girls
    -an nsfw chat if that's also your thing
    -content (eventually)
    -guild events

Why you would be a good fit :
    It's pretty simple! I'm adding people, but I don't want to completely add anyone all willy nilly. I want people that will give the guild a chance for growth, and is in for the long run. So reply to the thread with some of your interests, timezone, and IGN to join!

Some info about the founder (me) :
    Hi, I'm Yesi. I'm 30, and I've been on Legends since 2016. Which is a long ass time. But I love this game pphands. I work full time but still find time to sweat like everyone else. My timezone is EST. So others in EST/PST would be lovely!

• Friendly Friendly x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. cornylove

cornylove Snail

Oct 26, 2020
    Male
    10:28 PM
    notsure
    Crossbowman, Camper
    Are you guys still recruiting by any chance?

3. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    4:28 PM
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    A NEW VERSION OF HOME?!?!

I love that you’re trying to revive Home in the way Thijmen (Broccoli) and I meant it to be in the past!

Fun fact: we almost called the guild TeamRocket instead

//Edit: my forum bugged and showed this being posted an hour ago. Now it shows that there was a comment an hour ago instead. Either way, I hope it worked out :D

4. PenPen

PenPen Blue Snail

Jun 8, 2022
    Female
    10:28 AM
    HealerPenPen
    Cleric
    Hey Hey! is this guild still recruiting? I used to play Maple about the time it left Korea, I got back into it a few months ago on another server but just started playing on ML.

If you are please drop me a DM here or in game if I am online at the time.

E-
    IGN: HealerPenPen