1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Need help with making mesos :D

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Loreen, Oct 11, 2015.

1. Andyman99999

Andyman99999 Pac Pinky

Oct 9, 2015
    Male
    7:26 PM
    Andyman99999
    Hero
    Misfits
    Going to add upon the heartstoppers thing. They do sell for 100k each. I farm them in the toy room on psycho jacks. To get to this room, enter the top right door after entering the haunted house. Then enter the bottom right door aka furthest most door on the right side of the staircase that's upside down. You can get around 4 heartstoppers every 10 minutes aka 400k... This means hourly, you can make 2.4 mil an hour like this. Another thing you could farm is Lucky Charms on Leprechauns. Just alone in mesos, you can make over 1 million mesos (I forget what I figured) an hour. I believe the last two/three times I averaged about 15 lucky charms in ten minutes which would equate to 90 an hour. These can be sold at 40k each, but I prefer to sell them at 30k each. This will give you around 2.7 mil @ 30k each. Expect 300-600k worth of drops an hour (at least). If you get Steely's you can sell them for 500k in the fm. I would also like to mention the map you want to farm is two maps right of the Haunted House and there's Elderwraiths that spawn. You enter the sign that's a little above the center of the map. One con to this map is that the Headless Horseman spawns at it. I would say, you could make 4-5 mil an hour like this, but Lucky Charms don't sell as fast as Heartstoppers. No matter what though, you can get mesos at a decent rate without having to sell anything in the fm.

I really want to retest how many lucky charms I get an hour on average.

2. Shrek

Shrek Capt. Latanica

Mar 30, 2015
    New Yawwwkkkkkk
    NurseJoy
    This site is MADE for MapleLegends, so always use this when looking for drops : http://gi.hostoi.com/

3. Moofin

Moofin Orange Mushroom

Jul 22, 2015
    Moofin
    Shadower
    Divine
    Get a good FM spot and research prices for whatever you sell beforehand. Be patient and avoid spending a lot of money for non endgame equips; you'll be just fine with 100% scrolled weapons until 100 or 110. If you find yourself really strapped for cash go hunt nightghosts as they drop some very valuable scrolls.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Clown

Clown Zakum

Jun 27, 2015
    Male
    The Netherlands
    1:26 AM
    Unknown
    Night Lord
    ✪Circus✪
    Omg I didn't know about this site, thanks!

5. TRM

TRM Mushmom

Apr 13, 2015
    Male
    SlimShady
    Bowmaster
    Lame
    Npc all the equips you find while training. Also once youre in the 40s go to Leprechauns and hunt for some charms to sell in the FM. They go for like 30-50k each.

Gachapon is good if you go to Shrine.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Yamato

Yamato Mushmom

Aug 16, 2015
    Male
    Puerto Rico
    Firion
    Dark Knight
    Vigilante
    or... just use your woman seduction techniques and have a poor devil fund you. EKEKEKKE

• Like Like x 1