1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Need Some Help

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Moorphin, Jan 11, 2021.

1. Moorphin

Moorphin Mano

Jan 9, 2021
    Male
    6:39 PM
    Moolicious
    Hello everyone sorry to ask this but is there anyone willing to help me jump start my time on ML. I just started and im running low on mesos -_- buying mana pots is draining all my mesos.

Or if anyone know any good tips I can use to make mesos early that would also be very helpful.

IGN:izMoo level 22 Archer

Thanks!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    3:39 PM
    Sure, let me hop on my bishop

3. Trion

Trion Capt. Latanica

Jul 23, 2019
    Trion
    Beginner
    If you see "Trion" online just give my bishop a ring ill hook up so you have an easier start and if you need potions just let me know

4. OP
    OP
    Moorphin

Moorphin Mano

Jan 9, 2021
    Male
    Moolicious
    Thanks I got some from DuckTales a few days ago so im good now hehe thanks for the offer!!

• Like Like x 1