1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Medium Neotokyo prequest bug?

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by mayday, May 18, 2020.

1. mayday

mayday Snail

Jul 11, 2017
    Female
    California
    4:57 AM
    MayDays
    Dark Knight
    Honor
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): Cannot forfeit the quest Secure a Piece of Hope and Rewriting History. Cannot continue the questline despite turning in Secure a Piece of Hope. I finished the Dida quest went to Asia and was able to turn in the quest. After that quest, I wasn't able to continue to the next quest in the questline. Someone told me I should forfeit the other repeatable. I did forfeit but it still in my in-progress quests? Someone was able to complete the quests for me but somehow it's still showing up in my progress quests and I could not continue to the next quest in the questline.
    What is supposed to happen?: The next quest for 2102 Akihabara should show in quests and access to 2102 Akihabara should allow entering.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: This happened about month ago
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):
    Extra information (optional):

Attached Files: