1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New GP System

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by ColouredNote, Apr 15, 2019.

1. ColouredNote

ColouredNote Pink Teddy

Sep 17, 2018
    Male
    4:16 AM
    -
    Warrior
    -
    I don't think there is a point in making this as the change probably cannot even be made, but might as well just give a suggestion.

Currently (as far as I know) guild points can only be obtained by completing the Guild PQ and that's it. Kind of boring and repetitive.

I'm not sure when the change was made, but in offical Maplestory each member of the guild has their own guild points in the form of contribution, this being earned through leveling up, completing quests, and bosses like Root Abyss. One good thing about this is that you can see who is actually playing and contributing by the amount of points they have.

So I was thinking:

1. Revamp the guild system to be like I mentioned above so that players have their own contribution that can be increased by leveling, questing, defeating bosses (like lv100+) and doing GPQ, the overall guild points of the guild being determiend by the combined amount of points from all members.

2. Enable guild points to be earned in more ways, such as through leveling, questing, bossing like above, but keep the same system we have now so only the guild as a gp score and we just contribute by increasing it. This way even if members leave they won't take away points from the guild.

Anyone else have any suggestions to add?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    8:16 PM
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    I wish GP system gets changed a bit. also, if someone leaves the guild. You lose their contribution points. (I know this kindve seems like GMS system but other things could be worked around as well). Feel like just using GPQ as a way to get points isnt the best way to "express" the rankings of guilds

• Agree Agree x 1