1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

new Guild alliance name glitched

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by CosBoom, Jul 25, 2021.

1. CosBoom

CosBoom Mano

Sep 28, 2019
    Male
    9:54 AM
    Marksman
    Main character ign: Paly
    Hello, recently we created a new guild alliance (Syndicate) but for some reason we cannot see the names on our character info, tho we can watch and chat between ourselves on the alliance chat, I asked a gm on game and he told me to post a thread here. iwill upload some ss images.

again thank you for your response

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    CosBoom

CosBoom Mano

Sep 28, 2019
    Male
    Marksman
    one thing might could be, one of the guild leaders member was logged on a Mac when we started the alliance

3. UnknownCode

UnknownCode Nightshadow

Jun 6, 2021
    California
    7:54 AM
    Islander, Bishop, Bandit
    Speenies
    This happened with my guild alliance too, there needs to be a server reset or maintenance for it to be seen on character profiles.

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    CosBoom

CosBoom Mano

Sep 28, 2019
    Male
    Marksman
    Ohh, that make sense, thanks for your response!

• Friendly Friendly x 1