1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New Guild: OurStory

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by SilentShadow, Dec 21, 2019.

1. SilentShadow

SilentShadow Blue Snail

Nov 21, 2019
    7:12 AM
    HELLO ALL!

OurStory is recruiting any and all players. We are looking for friendly and active players :D
    We also have a discord channel as well.

Our goal is to create a family within the game and just play how we want to play. We would like to 1 day be able to boss but we'll get there when we get there.

Please provide the following:
    IGN
    Purpose for joining the guild

Or whisper any of the leaders if they are online!
    SilentShadow, FinalLight, ThicBirb, Boner, Royalty1Free

• Friendly Friendly x 2
  2. JaeX

JaeX Mano

Jan 16, 2020
    Male
    10:12 AM
    PBJae
    Cleric
    TBD
    IGN: PBJae
    Purpose for Joining: I just wanna have a group to chill with, y'know? Soloing can get boring after a while.

Actually, I’ve been debating between making my own server and joining this one. Giving some thought, I decided on making my own server. Sorry, but I won’t be joining ;-;

I wish the best for your guild though!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Stow

Stow Mixed Golem

Apr 30, 2017
    10:12 PM
    Dazzle
    Magician
    chanced upon 4 members of your guild leveling together at ulu2, was a fresh breath of air, keep up the good work

• Like Like x 1
  4. OP
    OP
    SilentShadow

SilentShadow Blue Snail

Nov 21, 2019
    7:12 AM
    well that's good to hear :D
    glad to know we're doing something right