1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New player what class to play

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by pimu, Sep 11, 2023.

1. OP
    OP
    pimu

pimu Timer

Sep 11, 2023
    4:50 PM
    pimu
    Maybe I misunderstand but you're talking about MP washing here right?
    So gear only provides +1 mp per 10 int whereas higher base int can also give more MP from MP washing?

• Like Like x 1
  2. lv1crook

lv1crook Capt. Latanica

Jan 19, 2021
    Male
    7:50 AM
    Level1Crook
    Corsair
    Flow
    I’m not really an expert on the subject since I have never played bucc personally, but from what I heard you don’t need more than like 40 int

3. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica

Feb 19, 2018
    Snorf
    Paladin
    Lore
  4. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    You’re thinking of warriors. Buccs will need around 200-280 INT to hit 30k, and about 2.5m ish NX

Last edited: Sep 12, 2023
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    pimu

pimu Timer

Sep 11, 2023
    pimu
    okay so is that playable? Id rather go slower than do the leech meta thing

6. beegoratto

beegoratto Zakum

Sep 22, 2021
    Male
    leetoratto
    Bowmaster
    Nimbus
    Depends on personal preferences but for most players yeah it's playable. It'll be a bit underpowered but workable.

7. Rainemard

Rainemard Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Jun 30, 2022
    Male
    Rainemard
    Paladin
    Nimbus
    Very highly agree, it's also an auto-invite if you can get one in pretty much all content bar CWK in the current meta.

• Agree Agree x 2
  8. OP
    OP
    pimu

pimu Timer

Sep 11, 2023
    pimu
    im a little confused by this? Are there not a lot of buccs in this server? on the rankings there seem to be quite some. Is it hard to find buccs for content?
    Also could someone help me check whether my 23k hp bucc washing plan pans out?

9. Rainemard

Rainemard Balance Team Staff Member Balance Team

Jun 30, 2022
    Male
    Rainemard
    Paladin
    Nimbus
    Buccaneer is currently just very desired in most content as they have a ton of utility, but still deal very solid damage. There's also some stuff only bucc can enable, like selling zak helms/htp pendants, because of Time Leap. You can technically also do it with a bunch of bishops, but it's way less efficient. Every warrior + marksman will love you because you bring Speed Infusion, which is a huge DPM gain for these jobs as well. Bucc is also an excellent pinner, to the point of being by very far the most consistent at this in the game.

10. Siegfried

Siegfried Timer

Apr 21, 2017
    Male
    play whatever you have most fun with but i'd say you can go with your first choice, corsair. usually the first choice is the right one.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. OP
    OP
    pimu

pimu Timer

Sep 11, 2023
    pimu
    okay thank you this was the message I needed to hear, although Bucc is almost too good to deny it seems, and I might end up making one eventually, I think for now I just want to have some fun and play a gunslinger!
    Thanks everyone for the input <3

• Friendly Friendly x 4