1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

New to Legends

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Deeerick, Apr 6, 2020.

1. Deeerick

Deeerick Blue Snail

Apr 5, 2020
    Male
    12:55 AM
    Hi all, my names Derick. Since this whole COVID-19 stuff happened, I've been having some free time in between my lectures and projects, so my sister and I decided to find an old school maple server to play. We just started last night and hoping to find some friends to PQ and level with!

2. B1GBADW0LF

B1GBADW0LF Slime

Aug 15, 2015
    Male
    3:55 PM
    B1GBADWOOF
    Thief
    Hi there~, welcome to the server! feel free to add me: Legionnaires (I just started out recently tho)

3. OP
    OP
    Deeerick

Deeerick Blue Snail

Apr 5, 2020
    Male
    12:55 AM
    hey! will do :D

4. Skittl3s

Skittl3s Blue Snail

Apr 6, 2020
    Male
    3:55 PM
    jjSkittl3s
    Thief
    Hello! You can add me too [jjSkittl3s] and [kedanco], just started a few days ago :)

5. Junaki

Junaki Stone Golem

Apr 1, 2015
    Male
    Northern New York
    3:55 AM
    Google, Piks, Arkin, JunakiG, Doss, Nezi
    Hero, Paladin, Dark Knight, I/L Arch Mage, Bishop, Bowmaster, Marksman, Night Lord, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    Galaxy
    Welcome to the server!
    If you guys want a cool friend send me a friend request :)
    IGN: Axen