1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nice to meet you

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by Laantje, Apr 18, 2017.

1. Laantje

Laantje Blue Snail

Apr 18, 2017
    Male
    6:00 PM
    Laantje
    Magician
    My name is David :0

20 years old, I live in the north of the Netherlands, Groningen to be exact. Been searching for a nice old school private server, been playing this one pretty actively since 5 days ago.

Studying Game Design, in my last year. I suck at drawing or any artist kind of thing so my focus is at programming. I use Unity alot, make games with it for my study. I didn't game as much anymore, but since Breath of the Wild came out I've been stuck to that till I finished it. After that I went searching for a private server and voila, here I am. I like the old school maple, really enjoying the old PQ's. I dislike HP washing though, but meh I can live with it.

I've made a few friends in-game, still guildless though. You can always add me :) I'd like that. I've currently got 3 characters:

Laantje - Going for Cleric
    LaanSin - Going for an Assassin
    LaanBucc - Going for a Buccaneer

I'll be training my Cleric alot at first since I am broke as hell. I'll use that character to make money. After that I'll train either my Bucc or Sin, I haven't really decided yet.

As for hobbies; I like playing tabletennis and gaming of course. I'm also an ent, if you know what I mean.

So yeah, nice to meet you and I hope I'll see you in-game :V

• Like Like x 1
  2. Heps

Heps Slimy

Feb 13, 2017
    Male
    5:00 PM
    Defender
    Welcome! Enjoy your stay :3

• Like Like x 1
  3. NatteHond

NatteHond Skelosaurus

Apr 10, 2015
    Male
    Welcome fellow Dutchie~

If you're interested you can join the Dutch guild GoedVerhaal SlimeWink

• Like Like x 2
  4. Mayrose

Mayrose Orange Mushroom

Jul 30, 2015
    Female
    The Netherlands
    Amore
    Hermit
    Welcome, new guildie! ^-^

• Like Like x 1
  5. EonDelirium

EonDelirium Timer

Apr 17, 2017
    Male
    Burning Lands of Ariant
    11:00 AM
    Delirium
    Magician, F/P Wizard, F/P Mage
    SugarBabies
    Welcome to the forums and game, Laant! Feel free to ask if you have any doubt in-game.
    Delirium.

• Like Like x 1