1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nimble Feet, Dark sight exploit.

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Spectral, Jun 16, 2022.

Tags:
  1. Spectral

Spectral Snail

Jun 15, 2022
    Male
    11:06 PM
    Bandit, Thief
    Howdy y'all. I'm a newb here and I found something wonky where if you activate the beginner skill nimble feet and then use dark sight the nimble feet duration is extended to however long the dark sight lasts. Is that intended?

• Informative Informative x 8
  2. Tiirent

Tiirent Mano

Sep 3, 2020
    Male
    12:06 AM
    vvook
    Buccaneer
    Nani
    It does sound wonky. If you want you can submit a bug report in the forums in Headquarters -> Support -> Report Bugs.
    I can't link it but this is what it looks like:
    upload_2022-8-18_21-45-32.png

3. CreamPuffDad

CreamPuffDad Timer

Jun 29, 2022
    Male
    1:06 PM
    xLianneBelle
    Dark Knight
    Bonerwood
    No, no, no, no, this ain't wonky at all.
    We totally don't use this small glitch to make our lives a tiny bit more convenient until we have haste.
    Also, yes, haste also works like this under dark sight, but no, nothing to see here at all.

• Like Like x 2