1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug

Discussion in 'Introductions & Farewells' started by ZeroTheHero, Aug 30, 2021.

1. ZeroTheHero

ZeroTheHero Blue Snail

Aug 30, 2021
    Male
    5:25 AM
    ZeroTheHero
    Bandit
    Sleepywood
    Hello all,

I came back because I've never experienced playing anything but a warrior so I chose a Bandit with haste to have fun in Ludi PQ. Man was it a blast, thank you all. It was only temporary.

What kills me deep down to my soul is that I hope that you all are doing well in life. I had a person say that anyone who plays Maplestory has no life. I do have one and am truly blessed for having an awesome one. Over the years I did a lot of growth and self-reflecting so I know how easy it is to get caught up in nostalgia. It's so familiar but so detrimental. I truly hope you all are on the right path to better yourselves, to make peace with your issues. It really does bring a tear to my eye. I consider you all my people. I want you all to enjoy life, truly enjoy life by facing yourself to be your best self. The journey sucks but we are all maple players. We know how hard it was back then to level up and it was repetitive as hell. Looking back, it's not so much about getting 3rd job, 4th job as it was enjoying the good times. Life is too short and it is so bittersweet but so worth it to experience those precious moments as we did back then in Maple's peak. I hope you all find your maplestory in life one day. I love you all, goodbye~

• Friendly Friendly x 5