1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

-=Notorious=-

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Zeretius, May 27, 2015.

1. Nave

Nave Horny Mushroom

May 9, 2015
    10:41 PM
    Zane
    Reformed
    I thought we were friends. OnionBaby

• Like Like x 1
  2. natelie

natelie Mushmom

Jun 5, 2015
    Female
    4:41 AM
    Natelie
    Magician
    me forgot u joined xD

3. Mubina

Mubina Orange Mushroom

May 9, 2015
    Female
    London
    9:41 PM
    SummersRain/xRainDrops
    Bishop
    Summer
    IGN: SummersRain
    Name: Mubina
    Class: Priest
    Average hours online per day: 4-10 hours

Previous boss/pq experience: HPQ,KPQ,LPQ,OPQ,APQ,CPQ, low lvled bosses and zak on ems
    Achievements(If you played any other games that also had raids, bossing, challenging group play... let us know here): None

What is your goal on MapleLegends? Have fun and be high lvled :D

Do you have any friends in the guild? Mamamoo, Zwei, SeeJay, ColeRain

What time zone are you in? GMT +1 hour

What guild are you coming from and why did you leave?(N/A if guildless)

Risque, getting disband

• Like Like x 1
  4. DKFox99

DKFox99 Orange Mushroom

May 4, 2015
    Male
    1:41 PM
    DKFox99
    Warrior
    Dalmascus
    IGN DKFox99
    Name:Fox
    Class Dragon Knight
    Average hours online per day:4-5 hours at least on regular days. On my work days at least an hour or two usually. I'm usually pretty dang active.

Previous boss/pq experience: Ive been playing maple since as long as I can remember. I started before pirates were even released in the real version of maplestory. I have done pratically every pq and almost every boss there is. If anything I only need a quick refresher to remember everything but hardly ever.

Achievements(If you played any other games that also had raids, bossing, challenging group play... let us know here): I have played so many games, these days I mostly just play csgo, maplestory and other random stuff.

What is your goal on MapleLegends? My goal right now is to get to lvl 120 for my 4th job. I also want to go on Zakum runs, not just for the helm, but I actually want to do damage, provide HB and kill ZAKUM!!! I always set new goals for myself so I dont get to bored as well. Im working on trying to craft a lvl 110 weapon right now as well.

Do you have any friends in the guild? I dont think I have any friends in Notorious right now but I've been playing legends for a while so I recogonize alot of ppl.

What time zone are you in? I'm in PST, in California USA so some of the times I play are lower hour play times but because Im online so much it really doesnt matter. I can get on whenever if Im needed (as long as im not at work)

What guild are you coming from and why did you leave?(N/A if guildless) Right now im in Dalmascus. I like the guild but I'm kinda looking for a change. I started in buttstuff and then went to Dalmascus. I mean I like the guild and there are lots of people to talk to but I'm starting to be over it. Im just looking for a more mature guild around the same lvl as me and can do more stuff. I actually want to do things as a guild, maybe GPQ, bosses, other stuff.

5. OP
    OP
    Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    4:41 PM
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    Accepted.

6. OP
    OP
    Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    Accepted.

7. OP
    OP
    Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    Accepted.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2015
  8. OP
    OP
    Zeretius

Zeretius Windraider

Apr 5, 2015
    Male
    Ontario, Canada
    Zeretius
    Bowmaster
    Project
    Get in touch with me in game, I have a few questions.