1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

NT items picked message

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Golboy, Mar 20, 2024.

1. Golboy

Golboy Red Snail

Aug 9, 2022
    Male
    11:18 AM
    MrYoni
    Dark Knight
    Hello,

I've come to understand that in Neo Tokyo, it's feasible for players to acquire items during boss encounters and misrepresent them as either different items or items with altered stats without others being aware.

To address this issue, it would be beneficial if a notification could be provided detailing the specific item obtained and its attributes whenever someone picks up an item during these boss battles (like when someone pick zhelm in zakum). This transparency would help prevent any misunderstandings or misrepresentations.

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. Lin

Lin Headless Horseman

Feb 27, 2017
    Male
    Singapore
    4:18 PM
    Linny,BangHero,Carbide
    Paladin
    Bonk
    I know that all the bosses has the notification for pouches, and Auf Haven for the helmets. Idk about weapons since other bosses dont have notifications for weapons.

For transparency i usually run with folks that i know, and most of the time we'll be in vc and i will stream, so they will be able to see what dropped on my end. Come to think of it, in many scenarios, scummy runners could just loot what could've been a perfect speargrave claw, and then say 'oh f it's a 2h mace'. I guess one has to pick their runners wisely MapleF12

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. CauTion

CauTion Master Chronos

Nov 5, 2019
    Israel
    11:18 AM
    Thief
    Siege
    Mostly NT runs are friends made as linny said but cant ignore the breach when you run with some random players i think a detailed mssg with name and stats would be great to insure the safety of the individual runner

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    5:18 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    KarnKarn
    this being implemented puts an end to false hopes and we find out right away that it is a polearm

• Like Like x 1
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1