1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Nx item suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Jas, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Jas

Jas Horny Mushroom

Jun 16, 2015
    Female
    The6ix
    11:38 AM
    Hawt
    Buccaneer
    Descendants*
    Now this is going to be completely personal but I'm sure there's at least one other person out there that feels the same.

I'm just looking for some nx items. Particularly more knuckles in cashshop and different hair. I know the server is nostaliga based but my main nostalgia is being a 'nx w@#(e' and having the best hair.

For the hair I'm willing to pay donor cash 100% because I know the server needs support and hair isn't necessary but it's something that for me at least is worth the money for content. Aesthetics please<3

As for the knuckle I'm particularly looking for an invisible knuckle for my buccaneer; but really any knuckle equip that doesn't sparkle or create an effect.

I also have other nx items that I would love to see but the hair is something that I'm pretty passionate about.

Thanks for your consideration!

• Like Like x 6