1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

NX Problem

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Ryan, Oct 14, 2015.

1. Ryan

Ryan Slimy

Apr 7, 2015
    Male
    Michigan
    11:39 AM
    Ryan
    Hero
    Project
    So I logged on today after yesterdays restart to fix auto ban, cash shop dc, etc, and two of my NX equipments that I bought about two months ago expired from my inventory. I know that I bought them less than three months ago because I bought them at the same time that I bought my transparent gloves and shoes.

upload_2015-10-14_16-35-32.png
    upload_2015-10-14_16-37-28.png upload_2015-10-14_16-37-51.png

So yea I know I have no proof but those 3 pictures pretty much tell the story.

2. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Hi Ryan, I think it's more likely you did not correctly remember the date of purchase. We started logging cash shop item purchases beginning in August, and between August 15-17, you only purchased the two items from Cash Shop (the two you screenshotted). I cannot find a record of your purchase for the two expired items, meaning they were purchased before August, and likely correctly expired.

3. OP
    OP
    Ryan

Ryan Slimy

Apr 7, 2015
    Male
    Michigan
    Ryan
    Hero
    Project
    Damn that's weird, I'm almost positive I bought them at them same time. I could be wrong though. I'll just buy the nx again.