1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

NX versions of equips

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by alchemy, Nov 26, 2017.

1. alchemy

alchemy Slime

Oct 13, 2017
    Male
    10:26 PM
    A lot of the equips in maple look really cool looking, but are overshadowed by superior equipment.

Zakum helms overshadows everything, bathrobe/sauna robe is the way to go until high levels, etc.

Would it be possible to add NX versions of equipment? I want to look like a warrior, and a lot of the warrior helmets I really like, but I'll never get to wear them really since blue wisconsin/zhelm/scar helm are sooooo much better.

As well, it might be too difficult, but somehow make it so the nx equip still has the same stat/job requirements as the original item, y'know so lvl 10's aren't running around with NX stonetooths.

• Like Like x 2
  2. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    Instead of having nx versions of the gear(which would be A LOT, consider how many gear there are), it'll be cool to be able to transfer the stats of an item to another, including the level/stats requirements and the number of upgrades available. I personally really like the lvl50 thief tops and bots, but i know i won't be able to wear them when i get much higher levels.

I don't know if that's possible though MapleF12

3. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    you mean like Fusion Anvils in GMS? they change looks of equipment but transfer over stats. that would be a cool donor item tbh

4. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

6:26 AM
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2017
    • Informative Informative x 1
  5. Rod

Rod Selkie Jr.

Apr 18, 2015
    Male
    Hawaii
    6:26 AM
    That's cool, there's a level 40 thief hat that fits in perfectly with pirates as well