1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Omg wurl journey reborn

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by wurl, Mar 7, 2023.

1. Journalist

Journalist Slime

Feb 20, 2023
    1:08 PM
    Journalist
    Spearman
    Toilet
    yepers

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    7:08 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Big yepers

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. OP
    OP
    wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    omg okay so due to the overwhelming amount of fans this will now be the wurl curly wurly pretty murly reborn reborn journal ~

upload_2023-6-21_10-36-45.png
    You have just been served.

Strotting down Maple Island, feeling like the cutest *blush* apple in the bunch, living my fantasy.... UNTIL....
    Heena rips our gorgeous apple costume right off of us. The fashion crime! Has she never learned that jealousy is a sin!?

Anyway strutting on down maple island our girl Maria gots us you know, because soon after:
    upload_2023-6-21_10-40-43.png
    You have just been served again.
    She gave us this GLORIOUS, stunning red headband with absolutely crap stats.

Anyway, soon after wurl arrived to a private yacht that took him to Lith Harbor which was absolutely glamorous. Then he became a burly pirate with a tiny bunny for a pet ~

upload_2023-6-21_10-43-23.png

idk why there's 42 int there don't even look at it or mention it ok? ok.

After this I did a couple of quests and basically spent most time grinding points before the reset last week to get APR and I'm already burnt out from this event lol :bag:

It's personally not really my fav because if I'm not mistaken the only way to get the points for APR is to do either the castle or the 3 people pq? I'm not the best jumpquester but did manage to clear the castle twice I think. It just takes some time.
    tbh the real tea is that my teammates were so bad they kept dying before me and I would end up at stage 17 alone and it's hard to solo the rest, so ya ~

250 nx: 1
    500 nx: 1
    gach: 0
    rare gach: 0

time played: 5 hrs

jk we all know it took me like 8 hours to get those 30 points dont even start.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 21, 2023
    • Great Work Great Work x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Jafel

Jafel Capt. Latanica

May 3, 2015
    Male
    KingSlime
    Outlaw
    Twice
    Omg wurl journey ended ~[​IMG]

5. OP
    OP
    wurl

wurl Mushmom

Jun 28, 2022
    omg I have never been banned this is so sad
    The IP address I supposedly was banned on is not even mine so thats interesting, I guess wurl journey is REDEAD T__T

EDIT: google tells me my ip address is very different and idk anything else about IP addresses, I was just serving fashion in fm

Last edited: Jun 21, 2023
  6. NugZeh

NugZeh Slimy Retired Staff

May 6, 2017
    Male
    UK
    6:08 PM
    omg wurl is back

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. Snork

Snork Capt. Latanica