1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Open Beta bug report thread

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Kimmy, Jan 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ghost

Ghost Dark Stone Golem

Jan 10, 2015
    Male
    Georgia
    2:41 PM
    Yesterday while I was training at Wriaths, one of them became frozen and invinsible. I know if you CC or change maps and come back it will disappear, but I think it's worth reporting. It's nothing serious though.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    8:41 PM
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    Trade bug, Found it while trading with VonBIT

how to repeat the bug:
    1. trade someone
    2. have the person close the trade after you click on the meso thingy
    3. click on ok, on the Trade cancelled window
    4. you will have the meso input window open after the trade, and won`t be able to do anything until you click on ok/cancel ( you won`t lose mesos if you write in anything and click on ok )

no crash/error from this bug, so its nothing major i think

ss+(2015-02-02+at+11.03.15).jpg ss+(2015-02-02+at+11.04.52).jpg

Last edited: Feb 2, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
  4. Navi

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Fixed Shop DC issue.
    Storage should be fine now.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Berry

Berry King Slime

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    2:41 AM
    I am sure, I did Hongbu's quest (the guy on the top left corner of Korean Folk Town) and it dropped Warrant of Attachment. Then I forfeited the quest and could not get the quest again. All this on B3rry character.

And one more bug, I dc when I click on storage NPC.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Karma

Karma Slime

Jan 12, 2015
    Male
    Australia
    4:41 AM
    I did this quest, I remembering making a fool out of myself in the forums. The quest works. You need to talk to the bird again to get the seed.

EDIT: Or rather, I did Nolbu's quest. Looks like the quest varies for people with different jobs.

Last edited: Feb 3, 2015
  7. Navi

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Alright added now, and fixed your storage issue (I think). Pretty sure everybody who had items in storage before I made changes to it will DC, so I guess I'll fix individually.

8. Navi

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Yeah looks like there are two quests, one for Nolbu and one for Hongbu. So you were right that day you asked about it. Was never aware about that other quest since NPC is on other side of map, and you can only accept one of their quests.

9. Neko

Neko Wolfspider

Dec 26, 2014
    Neko / Inumimi lvl 6x BM
    Bishop
    Project <3
    Having some problem with already being logged in /:

my internet shutdown ( crappy wireless card in my friends school laptop that turns off and restarts randomly sometimes :p )
    * had like 2-3 dc`s earlier today( not in a row, but maybe like 2-3hour in between so could at least chill in fm ) but could always login again after i got them *

and then it reconnected to internet again right after i got back to the login screen, i tried to login 4-5 times ( maple shut down after that cause of too many tries to login)

started up maple again, tried to login again 2-3 times.. then i logged in on guest and whisped vonbit and he told me to try again

logged out from guest and still had the already logged in when i tried to login with my account

// been already logged in for 5-15min~ now or something if not a bit more, i have also tried to restart maple 2-3 times

• Like Like x 1
  10. Navi

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    Moderator Post
    Feel free to check Meso Magnet, and see if it's working better now.

• Like Like x 1
  11. PopTart

PopTart Blue Snail

Feb 4, 2015
    Female
    7:41 PM
    (2nd Job) Bandit's skill "Savage Blow" has an incorrect description. It says the skill will: "attack 2x with (x)% damage" When the skill's lowest amount of attacks is really 4.

12. VonBIT

VonBIT Pac Pinky

Dec 22, 2014
    Sharkbait
    Islander
    [​IMG]

Alliance name does not show in the Character Info window.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  13. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    We tried look into that and there's no code for it whatsoever. In other words, the "Alliance" put in user profiles only has graphics; there's no data for it. It was also not working in GMS.

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
    • Like Like x 1
  14. VonBIT

VonBIT Pac Pinky

Dec 22, 2014
    Sharkbait
    Islander
    Most of the stat's descriptions when opening up the Stat window are incorrect. Not really sure if you're able to alter this, and it's not that big of a deal. Just figured that it could be confusing to anyone who just joined MapleStory, if they happen to play here first. (if someone invites a friend to play with them, and the friend hasn't played Maple ever before)

upload_2015-2-4_22-6-21.png
    upload_2015-2-4_22-7-47.png

15. VonBIT

VonBIT Pac Pinky

Dec 22, 2014
    Sharkbait
    Islander
    "Party Members Online" seems to be inaccurate, instead of the "x/x" numbers being based on who is online in your party like it says, it is based on if the other players are in your map or not.
    When Space was in my party and then left the map, the number was "1/3" (Hazy was still in party), but when he reentered the map it went back up to "2/3".

upload_2015-2-4_22-49-38.png

Just like the last glitch that I reported, it is not very important or game-changing. Just figured I should report them anyways, as there is no harm in doing so.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Jaikor

Jaikor Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 5, 2015
    11:41 AM
    Pets are hungry every 5 minutes, I do not have the sufficient funds to invest in purchasing pet food more than my potions.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Calypso

Calypso Blue Snail

Feb 5, 2015
    Female
    F/P Arch Mage
    I noticed this morning on Maple Island, when you are hitting boxes to make your chair that when the screws, wood, and coin pop out, there is approximately a 30 second delay before you are allowed to pick up the coins from it unlike the other materials. It's not a huge bug but wanted to make it known.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Jaikor

Jaikor Dark Stone Golem Retired Staff

Jan 5, 2015
    11:41 AM
    Tickets dropped from the mobs you kill in LMPQ has a timer on it before you can loot it as well as the Passes in LudiPQ. I think it's around 15-30seconds.

• Like Like x 1
  19. OP
    OP
    Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    Related to party loot that got bit buggy when we altered pets, will be fixed.

Not sure about this one but probably also related to recent pet changes, will be looked into.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Berry

Berry King Slime

Jan 23, 2015
    Male
    2:41 AM
    Bug: Paralyze freezes bosses.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.