1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Owl of Minerva

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by R0wdy, Nov 10, 2017.

1. R0wdy

R0wdy Pink Teddy

Oct 1, 2017
    2:04 AM
    R0wdy / PPFingers
    Spearman, Assassin
    Don't know if this has been suggested before, but the Owl would be more functional if its searches were more expansive, for example, if it had a reverse wildcard function (or any at all).

Consider this -- if all I want is a Slain, I primarily care about its attack and less about the color, so I'd prefer to be able to search for "all matches containing slain," instead of only being able to search one narrowly specific item. Or with work gloves, same deal. I care about attack, not color or secondary stats.

Why can't we have that wildcard holder [beginning or end of search term]?

It's a waste of time and Owls to manually search all subtypes of Slains, if I simply want any Slain.

What are the odds that this can be implemented?

• Agree Agree x 3
  2. ProTato

ProTato Windraider

Jun 27, 2017
    Canada
    11:04 PM
    SweetTato
    Night Lord
    Honor
    I don't think it's possible to implement...but it is something I always wanted too.