1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting PantyRaid

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Ethereal, May 10, 2019.

1. Ethereal

Ethereal Slime

Feb 21, 2018
    Male
    Hayward, California
    9:45 PM
    EtherealAlan
    Priest
    PantyRaid
    Hello! We are PantyRaid and we are actively recruiting new members.

Here's a quick run-down of the guild.​
    Guild name: PantyRaid (based off the Spongebob episode)
    Goal: Create a community of non-toxic, supportive players who will help each other and other players out.
    Requirements: No level requirement but you should be at least semi-active. (Trust me, I understand that life gets busy so no biggie)
    Etc: The back-story of PantyRaid is that some old IRL friends and I created PantyRaid 4 years ago on [Redacted] server. After a few changes, we moved over to Maplelegends but only very briefly as everyone went off to college and it was hard to find time to play. I recently become abundantly more active and wanted to revive the guild. After posting on the Maplelegends Discord and the forum, I was able to form the guild and create a small community within the first couple hours. Everyone is very friendly and welcoming and we want our little family to continuously grow. We want the PantyRaid name to be known in the server as a welcoming guild, open to helping everyone out.

If you are interested in the guild, please comment here or add me on Discord and send me a message.
    Here is my information:
    IGN: EtherealAlan
    Discord: EtherealAlan#8585

• Friendly Friendly x 3