1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Accepted Party invite accept/decline

Discussion in 'Accepted' started by Cornwall, Jun 28, 2021.

1. Cornwall

Cornwall Chronos

Dec 11, 2020
    Male
    10:09 AM
    Cornsair
    Corsair
    Pasta
    I don't know if this might be able to be implemented but one quality of life improvement would be to have another option to accept or decline party invite. Some bosses or content in the game (reinviting hs/si/se mule to party) requires a constant invitation to party and the buttons to accept party invite, in my opinion, are rather small. Additionally, to accept party invitation you need to switch to your mouse which sometimes might affect your gameplay (mid-bossing), even worst when you're having a hard time clicking the correct button.

My suggestion would be to implement a command, sort of in the same lines as /partyinvite or /partyexpel, to accept or decline party invitation. It could be something like /partyaccept or /partydecline (don't think you would need to add the name of who's inviting as you can only have one party invitation at a time). This way you can keep this command on your clipboard or just type it out rather quickly to accept/decline a party invitation.

I tried searching if this has been suggested before but couldn't find a result.

Thank you!

• Agree Agree x 30
    • Like Like x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  2. Randuwu

Randuwu Slime

Feb 9, 2021
    Male
    7:09 AM
    Jollibae
    Bishop
    Katsu
    +1, amazing idea! I also find that the button is very small, and it becomes a hassle especially when you run into sitcky situations in bosses (such as Horntail or Pink Bean) where you have to constantly party swap.

• Agree Agree x 3
  3. Gurk

Gurk Nightshadow

Mar 9, 2020
    Male
    Gxrk
    Hero, Bishop, Marksman, Shadower, Buccaneer, Corsair
    +1. It's incredibly annoying when you're routinely trying to do party swaps and the notification from people in your bl/guild/alliance logging on constantly blocks the party invite.

Bit of a tangent but LF> option to mute login notifications.

• Agree Agree x 2
  4. Pasta

Pasta Game Developer Staff Member Game Developer

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    Pastaland
    3:09 PM
    Moderator Post
    This has been accepted for the next Client patch.

For ease of use, the command will be available in the long forms /partyaccept and /partydecline, as well as in the short forms /paccept and /pdecline.

• Great Work Great Work x 13
  5. Alyosha

Alyosha Skelegon Retired Staff

Mar 9, 2017
    Dostoevsky
    Dark Knight
    Spirit
    Hype OnionBlush

How similar is stuff for accepting trades/buddy/chat invites? I'm allergic to mice. Also any chance of hyper-shortened versions in addition? /a and /d for the exceptionally lazy typist.

• Useful Useful x 1
  6. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Put it in your skill macro.. if that works

7. Pasta

Pasta Game Developer Staff Member Game Developer

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    Pastaland
    Moderator Post
    The logic is similar, though I haven't looked specifically into those at the moment.

Clientside-only commands (like /makeparty, /trade, /leaveparty etcetc) do not work from macro, since they're not processed as commands.
    We're working on an exception though ~
    [​IMG]

• Great Work Great Work x 5
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. RegalStar

RegalStar Nightshadow

Sep 23, 2019
    Male
    10:09 AM
    DMsRebirth
    One small step for MapleLegends, one giant leap for MuleLegends

• Like Like x 3