1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Pastel Dreams (F) face bug where facial expression do not show (i.e f2 smile)

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Exo, Aug 21, 2022.

1. Exo

Exo Blue Snail

Aug 5, 2022
    10:32 PM
    ExoH
    Cleric
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): when you have the pastel dreams face, expressions initially work after the immediate change but after relogging in, the faces such as F2 smile and even NX facial expressions do not work.
    What is supposed to happen?: Facial expressions change with button presses
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: after re-logging in after getting the summer event face
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): 1: get summer event face, 2: experiment with facial expressions before logging off and closing the client, 3: re-log in, 4: Try facial expressions again

2. Ariami

Ariami Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Aug 26, 2020
    Female
    1:32 AM
    Ariami
    Please try restarting your client and/or PC. Usually fixes most emote-related issues!

3. OP
    OP
    Exo

Exo Blue Snail

Aug 5, 2022
    ExoH
    Cleric
    yeah restarting does not work. The only solution i've found so far is that after logging in, using an NX emote by double clicking it in my inventory seems to re-activate the hotkeys for emotes Hope that helps.

4. Ariami

Ariami Game Moderator Staff Member Game Moderator

Aug 26, 2020
    Female
    1:32 AM
    Ariami
    Then I recommend using the alternative client labeled "MapleLegendsCompressed"

It should be found in the same folder as your regular MapleLegends client, "MapleLegendsHD"

5. OP
    OP
    Exo

Exo Blue Snail

Aug 5, 2022
    ExoH
    Cleric
    gotcha, i'll try that!
    thank you :D