1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low PBPQ not recieving coins

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by 3ricchan3, May 30, 2020.

Tags:
  1. 3ricchan3

3ricchan3 Slime

Mar 31, 2017
    Male
    5:58 PM
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): I didn't recieve any coins when I exited pbpq
    What is supposed to happen?: I'm supposed to receive 4-6 coins I think?
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: when exiting pbpq by talking to choco
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): I think it happened because I talked to choco at the same time that my party leader talked to choco
    Extra information (optional): I also retained the pbpq fork that has 11 atk and 100 acc. You can see the text lines where I'm getting stunned by pb, then we exit and my party leader says she got coins while I did not.

SS of chat log and fork

• Informative Informative x 1
  2. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    6:43 AM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Happened to me once too.