1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pepper's [Now] Everything Journal

Discussion in 'MapleLegends Journeys' started by Pepper, Nov 13, 2020.

1. Nightz

Nightz Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Game Moderator

Oct 22, 2020
    Male
    9:22 AM
    Nightz
    I/L Arch Mage
    Funk & Pasta
    Moderator Post
    Looool, maybe we should start working out that profit % fee just for the luck you've been giving me...

Gz again on the awesome gloves :D

2. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Thats the best update

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. BentPaw

BentPaw Master Chronos

Sep 11, 2020
    Male
    12:22 AM
    angeloooo
    Night Lord
    Funk
    MORE CAT UPDATES FoxF2

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. FatSloth

FatSloth Windraider Retired Staff

Nov 15, 2020
    Male
    2:22 AM
    FatSloth
    Buccaneer
    ImACatMeow
    Wheres todays cat update
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    3:22 AM
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Episode 2: The Pepper Strikes Back

Welcome back peeps. I did a few things so far this weekend to share. I did a few things the past two days which were fun.

So Friday night we had CWKPQ. First run went pretty smoothly. I got the following drops & voter cash:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

However, things took a wild turn in the second run. While I was going through the first jump quest section, the only other archer disconnected! I had tested my DPM in the archer room on the run before and it was only at 2.9m. I had a mini panic attack. Luckily, BentPawBentPaw loaned me some onyx apples and wished me the best of luck in the room. I had to try to take it on myself.
    [​IMG]
    I went super zoned in mode, trying to be as quick as possible. I didn't respond to anyone in chat or anything, and I didn't take time to screenshot or record. I managed to finish with 2 minutes and 20 seconds left. I would not have been able to do it at all without the apples.
    [​IMG]
    The range bosses went a bit slower this time but we still killed them no problem. These were the drops I got from completion:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    After that rollercoaster, it was time for rest.

The next day I completed my Rav runs and didn't get anything good. Boring. I also did a pap run with the hubsters. We got a card, rolled for it -
    [​IMG]
    This is why I don't gamble with dice.

I got bored and decided I wanted to scroll something, since I did manage to sell some items and got myself back up to 100M. Might as well waste it right? What else is it for?

I decided to channel my inner Nightz777Nightz777 and bought a BWG and some gfa 70s.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Things were looking up. I was like O ya I'mma make a profit selling this baby.. and then
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    At least it didn't boom. I will still make a little tiny profit but I was really hoping on that big 300M sale.

After that, we grinded Peppermint to 143. She was at 89% and I prefer leveling her in a controllable environment where I can easily equip my int gear.
    [​IMG]
    Stats with int gear on:
    [​IMG]

Got Bow Expert up to level 19!
    As promised, Peppertree received a cutification makeover today. No levels were completed on her today, as I worked on a few other things. Let me know what you think of her new look!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    I have started on another project to go along with Peppertree - meet my future Corsair - Marina! She will be a water themed character, because that sounded fun for me.
    [​IMG]
    I decided to start working on her to get her up to level 90 so I can use her as a CWKPQ sign. I have enough NX and saved up resets that I can get her that far. Today we got her to level 30 and through the second job change!
    [​IMG]
    These are her current stats:
    [​IMG]
    AinzAinz mentioned wanting to see some time lapse art. I don't have a full recording of myself doing the art but I did a quick gif of each of my layers and how I add them. I start with the line art, then fill in the base colors. After that, I add the shading, then the lighting, then blush. Then I complete the eyes, add the highlights, and background. This one was an art trade I did with someone.
    https://gyazo.com/c749fb7432976373a5f0dac514ea7b25
    [​IMG]
    Last episode I uploaded a picture of my cat, Captain. Today is a Cora. Cora hates Captain and will growl at him from across the room even when he is sleeping and she just walked in. She is rude. But she is a lovey cat who likes to lick and give kisses, purrs really loudly like a lawn mower, and is always trying to steal food.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
  6. Voxtagrams

Voxtagrams Headless Horseman

Jun 13, 2020
    12:22 AM
    WHERE DID PEPPER GO AND WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER..

7. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Cute new char look.

CATS [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Episode 3: There and Back Again

Hey guys! I haven't posted a journal update in like 2 weeks. I was waiting for enough actual interesting things to post about!

I did some pap and ravs. Got a card in Pap. High Roller over here.
    [​IMG]

Tried to scroll a perfect dragon shiner bow. Boomed first try. Tried again and got 2 30%'s on this and ran out of money.
    [​IMG]
    Nightz777Nightz777 gave me another 30% and encouraged me to be reckless. Failed. Bought another one. Failed. Bought another one. Boomed. GG

I got two rav helms.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Boomed the first one. Figures. Managed to get a 30% to succeed on first slot of the 2nd one. Pog helm.
    [​IMG]
    Me begging Nightz777Nightz777 for scroll luck.
    [​IMG]
    I finally sold my shadower's dagger. Pog gains.
    [​IMG]
    Bought spectrum goggles and decided I was gonna try to chaos them because why not.
    [​IMG]
    Alas, sad times.
    [​IMG]

Worked on the quest for memory lane 3. Didn't fully finish but got 2 cards so far! Some gachas too.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Didn't get any super good items though. Not terrible though.
    [​IMG]

Got a few more washes out of my MP into my Dex!
    [​IMG]

Then hubby leeched the babies.
    [​IMG]

Getting up there!
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Did a commission, still need to update some stuff on it but I thought it looks nice!
    [​IMG]
    I since closed my shop because I have been pursing other forms of art to try to be able to move out of chibi-like drawings and into more realistic or traditionally anime-styled art. I also got a new program to use which seems to be paying off!

I did my first twitch stream today (thank you for those who came!!) and drew this for Chris. He doesn't like my chibi art so I thought maybe a different style would help. You can see that I am improving in my shading and overall dimensions thanks to my practice!
    [​IMG]
    I forgot to take new pictures of my cats so I thought maybe I would introduce you to their baby forms!!

This is Captain when he had gotten better from his illness. When we found him he was 4 weeks old and was so sick his eyes were stuck closed.
    [​IMG]

This is baby Cora, looking like a little princess.
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 4
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
  9. Motto

Motto Skelegon

Jun 30, 2018
    Male
    Mars
    PogShad Motto
    Islander
    Cat tax was cute
    +1

• Like Like x 2
  10. OP
    OP
    Pepper

Pepper Wolfspider

Sep 3, 2020
    Female
    Peppermint
    Bowmaster
    Episode 4: Idk maybe

So I haven't really had much content lately as I have just been mostly drawing and chilling while waiting for the event to release. Yay it is here!

I got Peppermint to level 148. Thanks to the event, I have reached my goal for hair/face for her. This is her new updated look:
    [​IMG]
    I also got lucky on the 1 common gacha ticket I had a little while ago.
    [​IMG]
    I was not able to sell the chaos scroll before the event and the longer it sat in my inventory the more I was tempted to use it. I finally broke down.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    +1 watk. Better than nothing, or negative!

I leveled up my Islander to level 28. That was fun. Got another bad hairstyle from Mai, just the starter hairstyle.
    [​IMG]

I also started working on making a bucc, but she's still pretty baby. I started changing the hair/faces for all my little characters! (Before/After)
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] (WIP)
    I drew some random headshots of some friends. I drew some other stuff. I feel like I am getting better at hair (looking more natural, less blocky), face shape (less round), and eye shape (yay lashes)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

• Like Like x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 3
    • Great Work Great Work x 1