1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Perfect Scrolled Dagger and Shield (Chief Bandit)

Discussion in 'Screenshots' started by exodus, Jan 10, 2018.

1. exodus

exodus Red Snail

Sep 26, 2017
    Male
    California
    10:07 PM
    OliverRose
    Chief Bandit
    Sup guys,

So yesterday I randomly felt like scrolling and managed to pass a total of nine 30% scrolls among various equips (six [6] of them succeeded in a row!). I made two perfectly scrolled (so far) lvl 80 daggers, Angelic Betrayal, as well as a 10 Atk wristguard. Slots still remain on all of them with no slots failed! I was so happy, I couldn't believe it :)

[​IMG] [​IMG]

I think I'm gonna try to finish out the wristguard with 16 Atk eventually (does Shield Atk 60% even exist?).

As for the daggers, what do you guys think? Should I continue to 30% them and risk boom? Continue with 60%? Should I sell one and keep the other? Thoughts? Suggestions? Ideas?

P.S. Thanks for checking out my thread and have a great day!

2. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    1:07 PM
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Yes 60% shield wa does exist! They are rare though, cost around 10m each last I checked.

As for these two equips you got, congrats on the ridiculous 30% streak (never happens to me FeelsBadMan) but I'm not sure how worth keeping they are in the long run- while definitely awesome for your current level, fact is there exists strictly superior alternatives at higher levels- for example there is a shield called Dragon Khanjar that comes with average 15wa clean.

In any case, enjoy your amazing items for now! :p

3. Jem

Jem Capt. Latanica

Jun 4, 2017
    Male
    Enter Galactic You and Me
    1:07 AM
    Kungfujemmy
    Ranger
    Prime
    Bruv lmk I'll buy that angelic dagger :p

4. takolovelive

takolovelive Chronos

Jul 7, 2017
    Male
    Malaysia
    takoEri
    Paladin
    GodDuckness
    They are found through Ashigaru and Kunoichi in Ninja Castle (which is surprisingly empty!! I wonder why...)

5. xadra

xadra Capt. Latanica

Jun 6, 2017
    Male
    Adra
    Paladin
    Divide
    Drop rate is extremely low. I myself hunted there for 7-ish hours with a paladin (I know the time because I was listening to an audiobook all the way) and only ever got 1 scroll.