1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Persistent phantom monsters & no HP bar

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Luscious, Sep 5, 2017.

1. Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    10:33 AM
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    Description of the bug: After killing a monster, the image of the monster remains walking in place. It's only visible to me and you can't interact with it. Also possibly related, HP bars stopped showing.
    You can see Mr. Alli, Kru, and Captain all together which is not possible (proof).
    Maple0512.jpg
    And here you can see I can hit some but not the phantom monsters.
    Maple0514.jpg
    Bonus image, phantom meso.
    Maple0160.jpg
    What is supposed to happen?: The monster goes away on death. HP bar shows.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Just now at PPQ, but I've seen this once before in the past when I saw a phantom meso on the ground at himes that you could interact with but it said 'Item unavailable for pickup' or something.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): N/A
    Extra information (optional): Possibly unrelated but was also multi-client at the time.

2. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:33 PM
    Moderator Post
    If HP bars stopped show you have the rush bug by not restarting your PC for too long.

Please restart your PC (with automatic windows update if possible) and that should fix it.

Makes me wonder if the mobs freezing issue only happens when people have the rush bug.

3. OP
    OP
    Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    I shut down my PC every night, but I'll do it again and see if it fixes.

UPDATE: My PC needed a full shut down. It fixed the phantom monster bug, but HP bar is still not showing.

Last edited: Sep 5, 2017
  4. OP
    OP
    Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    So I still have the no HP bar bug several days later and after several PC shut downs. Monster names are also missing, and also the sound for dropping items is missing. I just tried uninstalling and reinstalling ML and nothing was fixed.

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    7:33 PM
    Moderator Post
    Can you please do a clean reboot? Google on how to do it, that solved it earlier for someone else

6. OP
    OP
    Luscious

Luscious Mr. Anchor

May 2, 2017
    Male
    Luscious, MoeMoe, Spicy
    Demure
    Yes! Clean reboot fixed all the problems. Which I find weird because I really didn't have much to disable.

• Like Like x 1