1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low Pet doesn't spawn on you when going into crimsonwood keep stormhall

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by Phooey, Jun 12, 2020.

1. Phooey

Phooey Mixed Golem

Jul 10, 2017
    Male
    12:45 AM
    Phooey
    Description of the bug: Everytime I go from FM into "Crimsonwood keep Stormhall" my pet won't enter the map with me until I get on a rope because it gets stuck behind the wall on the far left.
    What is supposed to happen?: Pet is supposed to spawn with you
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Crimsonwood Keep Stormhall.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug: Go to Crimsonwood Keep Stormhall -> Go into FM with pet out -> Go out of FM to go back to crimsonwood keep Stormhall
    Extra information: I tested the other halls at Hall of Mastery and Stormhall is the only map with this problem.

(I recorded a 20 second video demonstrating this twice in a row, but can't upload because the file is "too large". PM phooey#5121 or Phooey on legends discord channel if you would like to see it)