1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pet Duplication Bug

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by penisbutt, Dec 17, 2021.

1. penisbutt

penisbutt Red Snail

Sep 5, 2020
    Male
    9:24 AM
    penisbuttt
    Shadower, Bishop
    Senpais
    Description of the bug: When I first started to play on my shad I used a pet Penguin I named pepebutt. I later added on two more penguins with the follow me skill to add more hp through pet gear which I didn't bother to name much later when I started to pink bean. At this point I had 3 penguins, (pepebutt and 2 unnamed penguins) all wearing red hats (2 +100hp 5 slots and 1 +110hp 3 slotsish?). Today my NL's pet (on the same account) expired, so I borrowed a penguin (I believe pepebutt) from my shad. I didn't unequip the red hat. I didn't notice anything particular when I was using it with my NL but when I put it back in the CS and tried to take out my 3 penguins out again on my shad I realized I now had 2 penguins named pepebutt and only 1 unnamed penguin. Now I can only take out 2 penguins at a time because there are 2 pepebutts and even though they have separate inventory slots, they are treated as the same penguin when I click on them and they will put each other away in my inventory instead of taking another penguin out. They have the same expiration date and I also have no idea where the +110hp red hat went.
    What is supposed to happen?: I'm supposed to be able to take out 3 penguins, 1 pepebutt, 2 unnamed with 3 red hats.
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: When I tried to use a penguin temporary on a character on the same account, and then give it back.
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): see above^
    Extra information (optional): In the grand scheme of things I know this isn't the biggest deal but +110 hp is huge for my shad and I'm already struggling on nx for my NL on the same account, so I would really appreciate getting my penguin and red hat back.

Edit: I somehow did it again and now I have 3 pepebutts pls help ;-;

Attached Files:

2. OP
    OP
    penisbutt

penisbutt Red Snail

Sep 5, 2020
    Male
    9:24 AM
    penisbuttt
    Shadower, Bishop
    Senpais
  3. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    4:24 PM
    Moderator Post
    We've already fixed the core issue for the next patch. Refunds will be happening after the patch, so we don't repeat the same problems.

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1