1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Low pet hp bug

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by somiena, Sep 17, 2019.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. somiena

somiena Brown Teddy

Oct 15, 2015
    Canada
    4:03 AM
    Caelestia
    F/P Arch Mage
    Hogwarts
    Description of the bug: (optional screenshot/video): So I noticed during a conversation about washing that my current hp was showing higher than my max hp (3844/3794), my guildie said he had something like that recently and that when he went to cs and back out it fixed it but it didn't for me. I then decided to test it a bit so I unequipped my dep star since that has hp on it, which did drop my hp down to the appropriate amount - and then I equipped it again and sat down in my chair and my hp went up past max again (3804/3794). THEN I realized one of my pet equips has some hp and took my pet out - which brought my max up to the same amount my hp had been at before (3844/3844 after healing). Then, out of curiosity, I put my pet back away and only the maximum dropped (back to 3844/3794). So I know where that amount came from, but I'm not sure why it heals back up to 3804/3794 even without my pet involved.
    What is supposed to happen?: Current hp should never be higher than max hp I'm pretty sure
    Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Sitting in fm ch3 while fishing, if that matters (that's what I was doing when it healed back up to 3804)
    A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional): I'm not sure how to reproduce the 3804/3794 other than I unequip my dep star, re-equip, the sit in the fishing chair. For the other, have a pet out with pet equips on and heal to max hp, then put the pet away and see if your current hp stays where it was (even though it should go down when max hp goes down).
    Extra information (optional): The pet is regular Rudolph and the equip is Rudolph's hat (+50 hp, +5 speed, 0slots). Going to cs doesn't fix it, nor does relogging. If I take of my deputy star it drops max and current hp by 100 each as it should, but this just means I'm at 3744/3694 until I put the dep star back on.

Sorry if this is all confusing - I have a video but it's like 5 minutes long, might try to capture a new one later but I should also be asleep 2 hours ago.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.