1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Phantom Forest Gate Portals

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by Shassia, May 27, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shassia

Shassia Slime

May 14, 2015
    Female
    9:08 PM
    Shassia
    Paladin
    Tempus
    Once you complete the appropriate quests, you are given the "Map of Phantom Forest." This allows you to use the gate portals to more easily move about (and avoid Bigfoot if you choose). The issue here is that most of the gates warp you to the wrong locations. They are supposed to work like this:

Dead Man's Gorge gate (bottom) > Dead Man's Gorge > (top left portal) ~~This one is currently correct.
    Dead Man's Gorge gate (top) > Haunted Hill gate
    Swamp Bog gate > Crossroads 2 gate
    Haunted Hill gate > Dead Man's Gorge gate (bottom)
    Crossroads 1 gate > Forgotten Path gate
    Crossroads 2 gate > Forgotten Path gate
    Crossroads 3 gate > Forgotten Path gate
    Forgotten Path gate > Swamp Bog gate

I'd give more details about where each gate currently goes, but Bigfoot loves stalking portal entrances and I'd rather not spend all my nx on Safety Charms just yet! I just know that they do not work as listed above. Thanks for your time!

2. Navi

Navi Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Developer Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    Male
    9:08 PM
    Moderator Post
    Should be fixed now. Let me know if it is still incorrect.

• Like Like x 3
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.