1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

PIN

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by Eighty, Mar 11, 2021.

1. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    4:32 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    May I suggest enlarging the size of the keys when entering pin? I often do not use a mouse and entering the PIN on the trackpad sometimes can take longer than it should on top of the fact that I cannot see the numbers without wearing my glasses. Please provide this QOL for your ageing population ;-;

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Myungsoo

Myungsoo Slimy

Apr 10, 2020
    Male
    12:47 PM
    Robinn
    Crossbowman
    Or just allow typing your PIN like some servers.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. kalash

kalash Headless Horseman

Oct 18, 2016
    Male
    Kalash
    Night Lord
    Halcyon
    That’d defeat the purpose. This way is meant to avoid keyloggers
    Then again, these days there’s much better loggers that take screenshots and such anyhow

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    Moderator Post
    With PIN only needing to be entered one time each time your IP changes, I don't think this change is a need. If we were to make every PIN character bigger we need to use client edits to change the position of each character to fit the bigger image, which is a huge pain in the ass (and has to be designed).

• Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. OP
    OP
    Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    4:32 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Oh no this was rejected ;-;
    I enter the PIN every day because I restart my router every day. But thank you for the response.

• Friendly Friendly x 1