1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

PLEASE reduce AP Reset's price

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Thamos, Aug 12, 2017.

1. Lumina

Lumina Master Chronos

Jul 31, 2017
    Female
    NYC
    12:39 AM
    Night Lord
    BanStrike-1
    If it's that dangerous to make AP reset cheap in CS, just keep ap reset price in CS cost but lower pearls needed at tree exchange so at least so people can get just a tiny bit more AP resets than now.

• Creative Creative x 1
  2. Lime

Lime Orange Mushroom

Jul 29, 2015
    Male
    12:39 AM
    Lime
    So much ap reset talk...

I bet the SP resets get lonely...

LOWER SP RESET PRICES TOO Pl0X (Just the 2nd job ones)

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dothraki

Dothraki Blue Snail

Jun 27, 2017
    12:39 PM
    Dothraki
    Assassin
    Good to see anti price reduction replies getting so many dislikes, tides have turned since last month.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  4. Krauser94

Krauser94 Designer Staff Member Graphics Designer

Nov 6, 2016
    Male
    6:39 AM
    Krauser94
    Shadower
    Nebula
    More than turned, is just that people got tired (at least thats my case) about the same suggestion, AGAIN, being discussed the same way AGAIN, and not too far from the last one.

Is just annoying, so people that gave their facts on the last thread before the Memes dont want to repeat them here when there is already a post about the same subject over and over and over...

The pearl event as someone said is fair enough so far if you think that is excesively time consuming to get AP resets, so better farm them now for example and play the game.

(not trying to be rude in any case, just saying the things the way i see them)

• Agree Agree x 5
  5. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    1:39 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    Not so much on the topic itself but still within the context of the topic, i find it intriguing that the thread received more Funny ratings than the other ratings. SlimeSealed

6. JustAPig

JustAPig Master Chronos

Jul 8, 2017
    Vancouver Canada Taipei Taiwan LosAngeles US
    9:39 PM
    JustAPig
    Chief Bandit
    Honor
    I personally think there is no need to bring the price down. AP reset meant to be a tools for you to fix your AP. Not for HP wash, and it's your own choice to add dex, before you add dex you should be already aware of how expansive AP reset are.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Disagree Disagree x 2
    • Great Work Great Work x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  7. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    you have people who have been here for years have to wait to HP wash and save NX. dont be that new player who complains about it, and when it goes through tbh its complete bull for older players who has been waiting.

if youre a low lvl Warrior. youre dex shouldn t be the lowest you can til you can get a depstar/zhelm/other acc gear. im lvl 132 DK and my base dex is 60 atm. and im not tripping about it.

the resets wont change anytime soon tbh. like FrancoFranco said, take advantage of the pearls and events. save your nx and split up how you use it.

8. Fishy

Fishy Skelegon Retired Staff

Apr 8, 2017
    Male
    Eiji
    Dark Knight
    Beaters
    why make it so easily to play? people came here cuz of the challenging aspect. if you want resets to be cheapers/easier. tbh just go to Royals where they like to Dupe/sell resets :)

• Like Like x 1