1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Possibility to add an option to enable two-factor autentication?

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by AudreySP, Feb 23, 2022.

1. AudreySP

AudreySP Slime

Feb 22, 2022
    Female
    Maryland, USA
    8:44 AM
    AudreySP
    I/L Arch Mage
    Community
    Hi, I'm fairly new here, but I was wondering if it would be possible to add a form of two-factor authentication to accounts. This is so there is an extra layer of security in case your account gets hacked, whether that's from a data breach or someone manages to snipe your details. A lot of websites/services have that option, and I think it would be nice to add an option for players to use it if they want to.

I know that the PIN system exists when logging in to the game, which is a good option, so I think this feature should be for the website itself. People obviously don't want to have to check their phone whenever they log into the game.

Note: OPTIONAL. I know that people don't like to be forced to have TFA, I don't either. I know that not everyone has a phone number and that's fine. The option of having a choice on the matter is a nice decision.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  2. Ainz

Ainz Zakum

May 2, 2015
    Male
    Netherlands
    2:44 PM
    So many I keep forgetting
    Interesting suggestion! I honestly don't see any problems with the way you suggested it (on voluntary basis and only for the website).

• Agree Agree x 1