1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Post your nostalgia moments !

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cscpx, May 19, 2017.

1. cscpx

cscpx Timer

May 17, 2017
    Toronto, Canada
    11:42 PM
    cscpx
    Priest
    Animals
    Waddup yo !

I'm a player from the 2005 era for the english version of the game, came back to have fun and do all the stuff I love doing before MS got pretty out of hand.

Here are some of my fave nostalgic aspects of the game:

1) Pan Lid

Having a Pan Lid was the sheeet. ( Currently in Ellinia searching for mine now ! ). It used to be the highest level of shield for magicians and bandits. Grinding green mushrooms and I remember selling panlids for 100 - 200k lol. That used to be big money back in the day.

2) Florina Beach

Used to be one of the top hunting grounds, next to Sleepywood Dungeon ( before balrog was out ). I loved being a lightning mage, getting that blue umbrella which sold for like 100k. lol.

3) Equips up to level 70 being released lol

I remember when they didn't even have level 70+ stuff out. I think the highest they had were like flower earrings from a quest at the time. From Lorangs I remember finding thief scorpion gear lvl 60, at the time that was like the highest level thing in the game. My memory is a bit fuzzy, but it's a lot of fun to be able to get 3rd job, actually equip all the stuff that is out now. Before we would grind past lvl 70 and save SP for when 3rd job was released ... lol

What are some of your favourite moments ??

2. Lama

Lama Snail

Aug 13, 2015
    Male
    Sweden
    5:42 AM
    Patster
    Brawler
    The excitement when hitting lvl 70. I had multiple chars at 70+ (none at 120) and everytime I was just as excited.

3. Stance88

Stance88 Dark Stone Golem

May 28, 2015
    Male
    Denmark
    5:42 AM
    Stance
    Hero
    Aeon
    1st Crusader 2nd person EMS with a Zakum Helmet :)

10x DK /8x CB (1x exp) - 9x CB with a mix of 1x/2x exp

1st time seeing Aqua, listening to the BGM, loving it
    Knowing the same people for years and creating great friendships :)

4. merky

merky Mr. Anchor

Apr 13, 2016
    Male
    11:42 AM
    Crusader
    Methinks the Ellinia Tree Dungeon music is probably the most memorable thing in MapleStory.

• Like Like x 3