1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Fixed Next Patch Power Guard not reflecting damage?

Discussion in 'Report Bugs' started by DeathPunch, Jul 17, 2023.

1. DeathPunch

DeathPunch Blue Snail

Jul 17, 2023
    Male
    12:58 AM
    DeathPunch
    Description of the bug: Power guard does not reflect the % amount that it should. Damage is done to the mob on touch, but damage received to my character does not decrease by that percentage. The attached screenshots show I have max PG, and that the touch damage with and without PG active is basically the same with no meaningful difference.

What is supposed to happen?: Max PG should reflect 40% damage, i.e. if I normally take 200 damage on touch, with max PG I should reflect 40% of that (80 damage) and only receive 120 damage to my character instead. At least that's how PG has worked on other servers, including GMS, if I'm not mistaken.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: Throughout my time playing a fighter. As a newer player I'm more concerned than usual about the amount of pots I'm using, and PG usually helps considerably with conservation of pots.

A step-by-step guide to re-producing this bug (optional):

Extra information (optional): Apologies if this has been brought up before, or if PG simply works differently on Legends, but I couldn't find anyone else mentioning an issue similar to this on the forums.

Thank you for any help that can be provided.

Attached Files:

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. Endorphinss

Endorphinss Mixed Golem

Jul 28, 2021
    Male
    1:58 PM
    Endorphins
    this is just a visual bug, the skill works but it dosent show you the actual dmg you take, it shows the normal dmg you would take instead.
    very anoyying but they said it will be fixed. Try looking how much hp you lose, you will see you lose only 120

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    7:58 AM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela
    I'm sure there's some bug, either in the PG or in the Achilles, or in some bosses that I died having more HP than the mob's hit

• Like Like x 1
  4. Pasta

Pasta Game Developer Staff Member Game Developer

Jul 18, 2017
    Male
    Pastaland
    12:58 PM
    Moderator Post
    This issue is finally getting fixed with the coming patch.

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  5. OP
    OP
    DeathPunch

DeathPunch Blue Snail

Jul 17, 2023
    Male
    12:58 AM
    DeathPunch
    Awesome, thank you everyone for the info!