1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Pre-requisite skill at the skills description

Discussion in 'Rejected' started by CuteXiaoBear, Jul 19, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CuteXiaoBear

CuteXiaoBear Blue Snail

Jul 18, 2015
    Female
    9:40 AM
    CuteXiaoBear
    I/L Wizard
    Hello to everyone,

I am new to this server. I realized that there might be a little change which could possibly be made in game. I believed it is clearly stated in my thread title.

For those who are unsure of what am I referring to, an example would be Mage 1st job skill: "Improved MaxMP Increase" has a pre-requisite of 5 skill points on "Improved MP Recovery". It would be better if the pre-requisites are stated clearly in the description on the skill rather than just stating "Passive skill" alone.

I am aware that this is just a minor issue which don't really affect the players' game-play as most of us are old MapleStory players. However, in the event whereby we might forget some of the game aspects, or that there are completely new MapleStory players who wish to start their journey in MapleLegends, the game would be more friendly if things like these are clearly stated.

Since it's just a minor issue, I don't really expect the changes to be done promptly, but probably when the next revamp is up, the game developer might want to just add this in?

* I am not 100% sure if this issue has been discussed before. I have checked the previous threads, seems like I am the first to bring this up. (If my thread clashed, I am sorry)

2. Bulba

Bulba Skelegon Retired Staff

Dec 11, 2014
    Male
    Singapore
    Does it not already say so at the bottom of the entire skill description box (the part where your skill effects and values are written)? Should be there with the required skill icon too, so it's easier to notice.

3. OP
    OP
    CuteXiaoBear

CuteXiaoBear Blue Snail

Jul 18, 2015
    Female
    CuteXiaoBear
    I/L Wizard
    Okay, I see. Sorry, I didn't notice it. It's up to the game developer to make the decision I guess. I probably think that it would be more prominent to the users if if its written in orange and directly below the skill description like last time. Sorry, I think its quite a petty suggestion.

4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:40 AM
    Moderator Post
    It is both in orange and an icon in original 0.62 which I did find very ugly, so I cleaned it up. The icon is much more specific.

You are the first. Also, I am sorry, but I am not going add back the orange text. The icon and requirement is enough.

[​IMG]

I just don't see why you would point it out twice. The reason why I assume it also was in orange is because the old ver Maple didn't show the other requirement, so when they added it, they never removed it for orange text.

5. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    The Netherlands
    3:40 AM
    Moderator Post
    Moving to rejected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.