1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows XP/Vista/7 Problems with client, logging and change channels

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by Timm, Nov 24, 2021.

1. Timm

Timm Snail

Nov 24, 2021
    Male
    4:30 PM
    Beginner
    Hello, Im a new player of Maple Legends. I started playing few weeks ago, and I have been playing when I could. Everything has been fine, but, today november 23 I have tried to play and I found issues with the game. 1) Can't log when I click on my character, which I have to log (write ID and Pass) many times to finally enter to the game. 2) After doing the 1st step and finally enter to the game by luck, if I try to change channel I get dced. 3) Then while im trying to log even after restarting my pc and running as administrator, sometimes I can't start the game, I just get a small window with the following text: "We are unable to connect to MapleLegends. Please check the MapleLegends homepage for ongoing server checks and updates". I run ML with Windows 7 and start the game running as administrator. I really don't know what to do and how to fix this. This is a message to the Game Masters and the players who know how to fix this issue. I appreciate all the support you can give me, thank you so much.