1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Puffy Ram Hat not Working NX Equip

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by Dabes, Oct 22, 2020.

1. Dabes

Dabes Blue Snail

Oct 8, 2020
    Male
    10:14 PM
    Dabes
    Beginner
    Neverland
    Hey All, This Hat is supposed to have a ram fly when u say "flyhigh" but it doesnt do it. pls fix this bc it is a lot of NX and i need NX for washing. THanks Ducky and Mirrors. Kim i kinda like u bc u have good attitude and u run GunBoundOrigins, a childhood fav of mine. I attach picture for referentials. Thanks Ducky. Lol i said thanks twice. Lol. aaa.png

2. OP
    OP
    Dabes

Dabes Blue Snail

Oct 8, 2020
    Male
    10:14 PM
    Dabes
    Beginner
    Neverland
    Hey i just wanted to bump this. Because my hat is sick and cool but it's kinda broken. Let me know what I should expect broskis and dudettes.

3. yurain

yurain Windraider

Dec 30, 2019
    11:14 AM
    YUrain
    I/L Wizard