1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

[QoL] In-game Window Locations Saving/Resetting

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Anon, Feb 17, 2020.

1. Anon

Anon Horny Mushroom Retired Staff

May 3, 2017
    Male
    8:15 PM
    FL4K
    Corsair
    Carnival
    Just wondering if it's possible to expand the area where in-game windows (guild/buddy list, inventory, etc) can save to after restarting the client. Since returning I've been playing with the widescreen option (thank you very much for that by the way!) which has been great. However, it's starting to bother me with the fact that it appears the position of the window can't be 'saved' into this new screen real-estate.
    For instance, as a Bucc I prefer for my charge bar to be near my HP/MP bar so that I can see it all from a cursory glance. This section of the screen is 'new' and as such whenever I login the charge bar will return to what I presume is the bottom right edge of where the SD client would end.

I hope this makes sense, if it doesn't I'm more than happy to try and re-explain it until it does make sense.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Holp

Holp Master Chronos Retired Staff

Nov 13, 2018
    Male
    10:15 PM
    kKayo
    Shadower
    Toot
    Example to make it less confusing
    [​IMG]

3. OP
    OP
    Anon

Anon Horny Mushroom Retired Staff

May 3, 2017
    Male
    8:15 PM
    FL4K
    Corsair
    Carnival
    Yeah, appreciate the clarification.
    Wasn't able to post a picture with my post as I wasn't at my home PC.

4. ryanlights

ryanlights Windraider

Jan 2, 2021
    Male
    Toronto, Canada
    8:15 AM
    Dark Knight, Bowmaster
    Prestigious
    I have wasted so much time moving the interface around. Would like it locked into position upon logout.