1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Quality of life changes for storage

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SLC, Nov 20, 2018.

1. SLC

SLC Red Snail

Jul 21, 2017
    Male
    USA
    10:43 AM
    I don't know how possible these are but I wanted to make two suggestions regarding storage just to make using it a bit more intuitive:

1. Be able to choose how much of an item to withdraw. Currently if I, for example, have three iron ore in storage but only want to take out one then I must withdraw the whole stack. This means I have to withdraw the whole stack of a desired item then deposit the desired amount minus the amount I want.

2. When depositing an item that is already in storage it will add to the stack instead of creating a new one. Using the same situation as in the previous example, currently if I have a stack of three iron ore in storage and I try to add one more, a new stack will be created instead of adding to the existing one. This means that if I want to add an item to storage but already have some stored I have to withdraw the whole stack then deposit them together once they combined in my inventory.

These changes aren't a huge deal or very necessary but I think small suggestions like these are still important as they would make using an existing system in the game more smooth.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Disagree Disagree x 1