1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Question about end game grind spot for BMs

Discussion in 'Help & Advice' started by burnauth, Oct 29, 2022.

1. burnauth

burnauth Mano

Mar 12, 2017
    5:33 AM
    Dragon Knight, Dark Knight
    Nekkid
    Hi! im at lvl 153 with my BM and i wonder what are the best places to grind. 7f? 5-6? Templ of time?
    I saw many ppl farming in 7f but always accompanied with someone. Is a duo really necessary? is this more efficient? if its, what are the best duos, do i need someone to agroo the mobs for me? what is the most efficient way?

And how about 5-6f? it doesnt look a good place to grind taking into account the map design.
    Maybe with someone splitting the map horizontally?

I also don't know anything about Temple of time spots, is there any good place to farm there?

i have a Hs mule and i finished my washing too, please pass me your wisdom :) ty in advance!

2. mard

mard Mixed Golem Retired Staff

Jul 20, 2021
    Male
    3:33 PM
    7F is good, but you're going to want a duo. You don't need anyone to aggro the mobs, just arrow rain on the left side on the shelf.

You can try farming at ML5 as a BM but if you care about exp 7F will be a lot better. It's good that you have a HS mule too so it will be easier to find 7F duos since not everyone has one.

• Like Like x 1
  3. LeonardoJF

LeonardoJF Zakum

Jun 16, 2021
    Male
    Rio grande do Sul - BR
    5:33 PM
    ItzLeo
    Paladin
    Favela

One of best duos i got in 7f was a bm (Balrogjr) we made alot of exp in 7f, he doing left side, but yes, duo is supreme better than solo

• Like Like x 1