1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Windows 8/8.1/10 question about voting

Discussion in 'Technical Issues' started by rockstargirl, Nov 26, 2017.

1. rockstargirl

rockstargirl Red Snail

Nov 24, 2017
    Female
    12:43 PM
    Rockstargirl
    Beginner
    Hello,
    in my household we have 4 people who wish to play the game.
    can we all vote on our accounts? once every 24 hours ?
    or will we all get banned? thank you

2. LonZohair

LonZohair Orange Mushroom

Oct 17, 2017
    Male
    3:43 PM
    WestGOAT
    I/L Wizard
    Honor
    From what I understand as long as you use different internet connections (phone data) and computers(someone confirm) when playing it should be fine

3. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

8:43 PM
    You can all vote on different internet connections. However, each person can only vote on one of their own accounts per day. Also, do not share your accounts between yourselves :eek:

4. OP
    OP
    rockstargirl

rockstargirl Red Snail

Nov 24, 2017
    Female
    Rockstargirl
    Beginner
    each account has to be played on a different laptop ?

5. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

Not necessarily. You can share computers however do not have multiple accounts (owned by different owners) logged in at the same time on the same device

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 26, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  6. OP
    OP
    rockstargirl

rockstargirl Red Snail

Nov 24, 2017
    Female
    Rockstargirl
    Beginner
    ok! thank you !

i do have another question tho ! is it illegal for one person to have two accounts opened at the same time on same laptop ? (in case i would like to leech my other char?....(with alternating the votes every 24h) )

7. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

its is alright :) multiclienting is accepted as long as theyre all your own account