1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Question of the Week

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BaDAJent, Nov 10, 2019.

1. BaDAJent

BaDAJent Blue Snail

Nov 7, 2019
    Male
    10:59 AM
    LvLArcherXD
    Crossbowman
    What's going on everybody BaDAJent here (aka LvLArcherXD). It's my fourth day since joining this wondeful server, and just love the booming community. To learn more about you all, I want to ask a question of the week!

What is your fondest memory while playing Maple Story?

2. OP
    OP
    BaDAJent

BaDAJent Blue Snail

Nov 7, 2019
    Male
    LvLArcherXD
    Crossbowman
    Myself personally have a ton of wonderful memories. My fondest was participating in a guild quest. My guild gathered up organized our teams took a screenshot and began an epic quest. After reaching the final room. An epic battle ensued... everybody died instantly F7. As we laughed and poked fun at our inability to beat the boss we all had fun taking jabs at each other We did not participate for fame or prizes, but rather just did it to have a good time with some close friends.

• Like Like x 1
  3. ahotbanana

ahotbanana Capt. Latanica Retired Staff

Sep 27, 2015
    Male
    UK
    3:59 PM
    My fondest memory of Maple is actually from this server. I was going through a rough time in my life and was taken in by the guild Horny. I was actually ready to quit the game at the time but the people I met pulled me out of a downwards spiral and that made me want to stick around. It's not some massive moment or anything, but it lead to basically all of my involvement in the server since then so... yeah

Welcome to the server :)

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    7:59 AM
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    I have two - both are incomparable to each other, yet both had a distinct joyful delight to them.

The first was a long-term goal that I had achieved on GMS Khaini. I was one of the few ore merchants on the server and through a lot of hard work and tedious hours scrounging through the FM and grading tons of jewels (this was when the Maker Skill was active), I had over 12B in merchandise. I wished it could have continued, but Neckson chose to do away with the Maker Skill and create the Professions and it ruined everything. But it was one of the best times while it was happening.

The second was an instant gratification moment. It was a summer in Kerning City where a good 50+ people were either sitting idle on Channel 1 or noobs searching for a KPQ party. My best friend decided to open a Jr. Balrog Bag in the middle of town! The tombstones fell like rain as we kited the Balrog through town. I'm pretty sure we were the biggest a-holes ever (given there were several 3rd and 4th job characters who died because they were idle), but hearing the cries of the noobs pleading for mercy and having Kerning City become a literal ghost town. I feel a little bad, but not enough to keep me from bellowing in laughter. [It's a good thing Kimberly removed the bags from this server]

• Like Like x 2
  5. Paid2Win

Paid2Win Brown Teddy

Oct 25, 2019
    Male
    Paid2Win
    Paladin
    Katsu
    Old school GMS LPQ master grind with a list of 40 tracks and enough clicking for carpal tunnel

6. Hyoon

Hyoon Zakum Retired Staff

Dec 1, 2015
    Getting tricked into giving info to some random dude who offered to help me level (I was young at the time).
    Came back the next day to see my PIN was not working, found the guy on my alternate account begging him to give me my account back.
    After giving up my black bandanna (Rare at the time), some random stuff, he gave me my PIN back.

7. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Marchilles/Annolis/ Atlan/Katroz/ Chokal/Corvack/Tisif/ Quallo/Crisilixin/Forg/ Nannosh/Tylius
    Crusader, White Knight, Dragon Knight, F/P Mage, I/L Mage, Priest, Ranger, Sniper, Hermit, Chief Bandit, Marauder, Outlaw
    Eternals
    You're "fondest" memory is THIS? :(

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Eighty

Eighty Windraider

Jun 19, 2018
    Male
    Nepal
    8:44 PM
    Hundred
    Marksman
    Colors
    Killing Anego for the first time with my guildmates in Cassiopeia (MSEA)

9. skazey

skazey Mano

Nov 12, 2019
    Male
    12:59 AM
    skippin school and playin maple when i was 16, i actually skipped half the yr cuz i was obssessed with playin no1 could stop me

ye i was a rebel kid

10. Annolis

Annolis Skelegon

Jul 20, 2015
    Male
    Southern California
    Eternals
    <--- High School Math Teacher! I have students who have made similar choices. SMH...

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. Shinohara

Shinohara Headless Horseman

Mar 31, 2017
    Calderock Village
    11:59 PM
    Saratoga / Sogohara / Tsushima
    Bishop
    ☆ Aqours ☆
    I had friends who did not discriminate my class(I/L AM) back in the official servers and always invited me to boss raids whenever possible so i guess that was the best part in my journey in MS.
    A game can be fun but friends will always make it better. SlimeBlush

• Like Like x 2
  12. theKatia

theKatia Capt. Latanica

Apr 29, 2017
    Female
    5:59 PM
    Asteracea
    Bowmaster
    Funk
    I'm such a nostalgic person, that discovering MapleStory in the first place would probably be my fondest. Especially discovering Ellinia once we (me and my brother) started exploring.
    I was 9 o.o
    I discovered it through a kid in my class... the teacher asked for volunteers for some extra class project and he was the only one who raised his hand. I didn't know him but I felt bad so I joined. But when we met up the other two people didn't show up (a really weird kid who wasn't serious and a supposed model student) and we realised we didn't even know what we were supposed to do... so he showed me Maple. And told me not to bother downloading it because it's complicated and long. Which I clearly ignored >.>

• Like Like x 1
  13. yuungjudg3

yuungjudg3 Mano

Nov 17, 2019
    Male
    yungjudg3
    Thief
    Perion
    chopping it up in the fm, and pqs!

• Like Like x 1