1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Recruiting R> A different kind of guild

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Oryza, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Oryza

Oryza Red Snail

Sep 25, 2016
    Male
    7:29 AM
    Oryza
    I/L Wizard
    Hello Maplers,
    If you're new to the server or have an alt that you're active on, maybe this guild is for you.
    The entire purpose of this guild is for music sharing, I feel like it could be a good way to make some lasting connections and friendships through shared musical tastes.

If you're an insufferable douche like me, you've probably thought a few of these things:
    "Hearing 'grats' upon level up from a bunch of random people you don't even know feels useless and empty"
    "I adore my favorite bands and wish I could find a good way to share them with a community"
    "I feel like I don't fit in here, and I'll never find anyone with my shared interests"

If any of the above describes you, then you should probably think about joining. I'm not gonna play this up like it'll be some crazy cool guild with lots of people, because that won't happen. Tbh I only made this guild as incentive for me to get to endgame because my only irl friend on this server already quit.

If you're looking to join the WORST GUILD EVER, hit me up and I'll send you an invite to Hipster.

Thanks for reading. SlimeSmile

• Like Like x 9
  2. Chow

Chow Selkie Jr.

Jul 28, 2016
    Male
    2:29 PM
    Sounds like a very well thought out idea to be honest, good luck w/ it. Right now I'm guildless because I choose to be.
    But if I change my mind anytime soon, I'll consider joining to give guilds in general and your idea a shot. :)

Don't think you've mentioned the name of the guild though~ (If I missed it I'm officially a pleb..)

• Like Like x 3
  3. OP
    OP
    Oryza

Oryza Red Snail

Sep 25, 2016
    Male
    Oryza
    I/L Wizard
    Thanks for reading, I purposely didn't mention the guild name until the end of the post because it'll definitely turn people off to the idea SlimeWink

• Like Like x 1
  4. Isaac

Isaac Selkie Jr.

Sep 15, 2015
    Male
    Vancouver
    5:29 AM
    Goblin
    Mafia
    Good luck on your guild John :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. beamcasting

beamcasting Capt. Latanica

Apr 25, 2015
    Male
    New york America
    8:29 AM
    yiko (banned)
    Bishop
    Hogwarts
    upload_2016-10-20_16-26-23.png

• Like Like x 2
  6. Sucre

Sucre Zakum

Apr 21, 2015
    Male
    Argentina
    9:29 AM
    Sucre
    Dark Knight
    Horny
  7. Heartiess

Heartiess Guest

1:29 PM
    -secret undercover bump-

• Like Like x 1
  8. PerozoCity

PerozoCity Red Snail

Mar 30, 2017
    Male
    Somwhere
    8:29 AM
    Poet
    Pirate
    None yet
    This feels like a pretty nice idea in my ears.
    Wish u the best of lucks.

9. Taystee

Taystee Slime

Jul 15, 2015
    Male
    9:59 PM
    Taystee
    Brawler
    Hogwarts
    Does the music have to fall within certain genres? I have a wide range of music tastes and am guildless atm :)

10. fryber

fryber Windraider

Jun 1, 2015
    Male
    Out of sight, out of time
    OpTiC
    Sniper, Marksman
    Beaters
    What the necropost.