1. Hello!

First of all, welcome to MapleLegends! You are currently viewing the forums as a guest, so you can only view the first post of every topic. We highly recommend registering so you can be part of our community.

By registering to our forums you can introduce yourself and make your first friends, talk in the shoutbox, contribute, and much more!

This process only takes a few minutes and you can always decide to lurk even after!

- MapleLegends Administration-
  2. Experiencing disconnecting after inserting your login info? Make sure you are on the latest MapleLegends version. The current latest version is found by clicking here.
    Dismiss Notice

Raffled equips dont have stats rolled like last year

Discussion in 'Closed/Resolved' started by OmbReanrd, Jan 1, 2022.

1. OmbReanrd

OmbReanrd Dark Stone Golem

Nov 11, 2020
    Québec
    10:14 AM
    Fara
    Paladin
    Description of the bug: The equips obtained from the event raffle will have the exact same stats as the one showed on the prize list/average stats announced in the LM library.

What is supposed to happen?: Last year, a sock would have 0-2 stats and random def/mdef value, the green sock would roll 4-6 all stats and random def/mdef value, the muffler would have 1-3 all stats and random def/mdef.

Where did you find and/or notice this bug?: When i got my 2 first equips from raffle a navy sock and a muffler with the exact same stats as the one showed in the raffle prize list.

here as an example i have 3 smega from different persons that has the exact same stats
    Is it intended?
    Is it an issue by the new NPC code ?
    Will it impact crafting equips and quest reward when the coding will be made worldwide ?

pictures are converted to jpeg so i could upload them on the forum w/o an error

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
  2. OP
    OP
    OmbReanrd

Nov 11, 2020
    Québec
    Fara
    Paladin
    Any word on this behaviour ?

3. Ferluci

Ferluci Zakum Retired Staff

Jul 27, 2017
    Male
    4:14 PM
    Ferluci
    Bishop
    This will be fixed next patch!

• Great Work Great Work x 5
  4. Kimmy

Kimmy Administrator Staff Member Administrator Game Moderator

Sep 9, 2014
    4:14 PM
    Moderator Post
    Fixed.

• Great Work Great Work x 3
  5. MrPresident

MrPresident Capt. Latanica

Dec 19, 2017
    MrPresident
    Spearman
    So do 0 stat and 1 stat.

6. OP
    OP
    OmbReanrd

Nov 11, 2020
    Québec
    Fara
    Paladin
    Thats actually funny I rolled a navy sock with the exact same stats as the one i got before the patch then a +2 str.
    Thanks to everyones behind the scenes